New Orleans Whew! Glad 2005 is over, so we can move forward some way or another. What a year!
Here are some quick resolutions to help make 2006 happen right:
- Stay home more. Given my four months away just on Katrina, I’m going to make this one happen.
- Make sure New Orleans gets a new Mayor. Ray has got to go!
- Get the insurance money for the house and camp. For the life of me I couldn’t get a dime out of them in 2005, so either this happens now or let’s go bankrupt no matter what the new laws are like.
- Try to get on top of anger. This post-Katrina rage thing is out of control!
- Improve my Spanish. I say this every year!
- Get a dog again. The yard seems naked without one.
- Get ahead of this fast train.
How about you?
January 2, 2006